Monday, February 19, 2007

my hometown, Qingdao

http://http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/shandong/qingdao/index.htm
I was born in Qingdao and lived there for more than 25 years. So Qingdao is my hometown.

It is a beautiful coastal city in the east of China. It is a really good place to travel because of the weather , seas and a lot of seafood.

There are a lot of big companies in my hometown. For example: Qingdao beer, Qingdao haier, and so on. Every year Qingdao beer festival is hold there in august. At that time a lots of travellers who like drinking beer come to Qingdao. They will enjoy there.

Everyone knows that 2008 olympic games will be held in China. Qing dao prepare for the sailing games. So hopefully, more and more peoples will come to my hometown in 2008. Welcome to Qingdao.
Now I am studying in Sydney. I really miss my hometown Qingdao. Because I have a lot of friends at there. Every week we would go to play together. We could go to mountain Lao. In summer we went swimming in the sea. After that, we went to BBQ and drink beer. How wonderful it was! If I have enough time, I will go back to my hometown to see my friends.

3 comments:

leslie said...

sorry I make a lot of mistake in my post. I catch it, but i don't know how to change it. So pls help me.

rosa ochoa said...

Hi Leslie,

I can tell you how to make changes on Tuesday, but you should be able to do it if you log in and then go to posts and edit your post.

rosa ochoa said...

Leslie,

I understand how you feel about missing your hometown. I was lucky enough to go there during the summer holidyas and catch up with family and friends. I just wish it was a bit closer to Australia!

Will you be going to the Olympic games next year?